Friday, February 12, 2021

TDW (from FR)

 Posted with permission from FB, 2/12/21: 

https://www.facebook.com/100014632892450/videos/1099048203926266/

I have been dating Thomas Willeford for almost a year.

We kept it quiet because theres an ocean between us and I wanted to spend time together first before we were "official". Most of my close friends knew I was dating someone called Thomas.
So...
Now, I am REELING, but you, "my dearest love", are on your knees while I am on my motherfucking feet.
I stand with Amy, Sarah, Sebastian and all the other women coming forward.
THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO SHOW ANYONE WHO NEEDS IT.
P. S. I was asked if there were any red flags. Hindsight is wonderful, and I could pick everything apart for days. But there was ONE. Just one. He keeps a very young woman as a servant/submissive living in the house. I didn't know there was a sexual history until recently and of course now I know it's actually a *current* situation. He made a joke about being her mums age and something seemed 'off'. Knowing what I know now, that was the only red flag. Steampunk has an ugly colonial side. Think about it..........


 

No comments:

Post a Comment