Tuesday, February 27, 2024

The Wicked World's Fair - one of the videos

 I want to shout-out all the vendors who are making information public regarding the failure of Wicked Worlds Fair. You all found yourselves in a very bad situation and you are taking control of it. I'm sorry that no one warned you before you got involved with JM but I am so glad to see you all raising awareness!

This is the most enlightening video with the best angle that I've seen. Many thanks to "The Nail in the Coffin" for posting the original. I apologize for the screen recording.


 

More videos can be found: 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR3sroRN/

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTL1SDMYC/



1 comment:

  1. I will not be going to any Jeff Mach shows. I will not be supporting any Jeff Mach shows. I will not be doing any work for Jeff, art for Jeff, or guest appearances for Jeff. I've heard about this kind of thing happening before, but hadn't personally witnessed it. As of this moment in time now, I have witnessed it. It's on video, there's no disputing it now. It's there. It is. It really, IS.

    ReplyDelete