Friday, May 11, 2018

Blackthorne Update Part 2

Posted to SPS Events: Blackthorne

Hello everyone! As chairperson of Blackthorne Steam, I'd like to clarify a few things regarding my event.

1. With separation of Silver Phoenix Society and Blackthorne Resort, I am continuing to run the event myself.  I'm waiting for Facebook to allow me to rename the page and I do have to alter some of the contact information. Jeff Mach is not me, and he is not on my team.

2. It came to my attention that Jeff Mach was doing some marketing and promotions for Blackthorne. I spoke with The Handel's this morning and asked The Blackthorne Resort to cease any further marketing efforts by Jeff to promote Blackthorne Steam. Sadly I cannot do anything about any promotions that have happened in the past (my time machine is broken). I have received confirmation that Mr. Mach is not going to be doing any marketing or promotions for this event nor will he be in attendance at the event.

3. I appreciate the support of Silver Phoenix Society in the continuation of this event and I wish them the most success with their future endeavors.

I hope you'll join us for a fun filled and relaxing Steampunk Weekend, we have a lot of great things planned! Thank you for reading and thanks for your support!

Sincerely,
Amy Whitehouse


Commentary from SPS Satire page: 

A reminder: Amy Whitehouse's husband, a long-time associate and defender of Jeff Mach's, has spent the last month attempting to publicly shame, denigrate, and victim-blame those who were brave enough to stand up to Jeff Mach and his festering cult of personality. She has not once publicly condemned the actions of her husband and has, as she did during her time at SPS, instead let him use their children as human shields.

Blackthorne Resort were apparently happy to receive JM's help in promoting the event and saw no reason to cut ties with him despite the dozens of accusations that emerged in the last few months.


If you attend Blackthorne Steam , these are the people you are giving your money to. It doesn't get simpler than that.




No comments:

Post a Comment