Sunday, March 24, 2019

Don't go to Evil Expo - R. Ramos



Roland Ramos was banned from Jeff Mach Events about 2015. *redacted April 12* I do not have more details. 

Meanwhile, he is presenting at Evil Expo, a new Jeff Mach event. I guess Jeff isn't following his old ban list. 

*UPDATE APRIL 12TH*
Mr. Ramos has emailed me and stated he never agreed to present at Evil Expo. He has been removed from the EE website. I am awaiting further clarification. 

**UPDATE APRIL 15TH**

Roland: Jeff, in all fairness, I said I would like to help with the event, but I didn't know you would add my name. I was still considering to what extent I would want to get involved. It actually was mainly to avoid something like this happening. 

Jeff: I didn't realize you didn't want your name on it. But there's not way this should have happened. This is straight-up libel. 
I can take your name down and remove any involvement, but they won't take the page down. 

Page has been update twice now to reflect updated information. I have changed the image above to remove Mr. Ramos' face and bio, but have kept pertinent  information. Furthermore, Mr. Ramos was in fact banned from JME events after a reported incident at SPWF, according to JME documentation. 

The original warning of this post stands: JM appears to be ignoring the ban list that he created. 

No comments:

Post a Comment