Monday, March 22, 2021

Confusion (re: NC and JM)

While many of us are in mourning for the loss of a friend, JM sent the following email to (redacted): 

Date: March 19th, 2021 at 1:02 AM 

All right, chaps - 

Can I send the text below, reasonably unaltered, to *redacted* to throw some documentable shade at one of their rare semi-support allegations of welshing... where they claim I owed Niki's dad money for unspecified services for which I had no bill, and having not thought of it for years, it suddenly came up. I STILL offered to pay out of my own pocket, and Nikki (you and likely Google Nikki Cohen Owl's Eye)- Nikki claims that I stiffed her dad for a big ($2000?) invoice that nobody can find, for services nobody can prove happened. 


What think you? 


See posts here (Chat log published March 2019) and here for details. 

Then on March 20th, JM posted to his Facebook (public post): 

PERSON: You monster, you stole X money from Y person, and I can prove it by having ZERO receipts, ZERO invoices, ZERO proof, ZERO information, and also you can prove that you paid that person.

 

 

As far as I know, NC has not brought this up again. I'm not sure why JM did. I'm also not sure why JM decided to bring this up as our community has lost a friend. (Please also note that this is something JM has done before: attacking someone else when a pillar of the community has passed. I do not have all the screencaps, and I cannot find the posts, but JM went after GC when Hugh passed away). 


No comments:

Post a Comment